Last updated: August 24, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to Lend Grow, Inc, a Delaware Corporation, located at 12110 Sunset Hills Rd, #600, Reston, VA 23113.
- Service refers to the Website (access to financial product offers from our lender partners and financial advice)
- You means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Website refers to RateBunni, accessible from https://www.ratebunni.com
Terms & Conditions
Content on this Website and the Service offered by the Company may change from time to time. If the content of the Agreement changes, the changes will be posted on this Website, and a date will be added to the page to indicate the date the changes were made and the Agreement was last revised. It is your responsibility to keep informed of any changes, and your continued use of the Website is your continued acceptance of the Website generally, and of the Agreement. Some features of this Website, or products or services offered, may be subject to additional terms, conditions and disclaimers not contained in the Agreement. If additional terms, conditions, or disclaimers apply to other products or services, the Company will make you aware of the same.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and you are to cease accessing or otherwise using the Website.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are the property of Lend Grow Inc. or lenders or partners and may be registered and unregistered trademarks of the company and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without our written permission or such third party that may own the Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on the Company site is prohibited. The Company reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights through civil and criminal proceedings.
You should assume everything on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in the Agreement or with express written consent from us or any third party the Company deems necessary. The Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of the material displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either our property or third party, or used with permission by. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted in the Agreement or elsewhere on the Website. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate third party or the Company copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable regulations and statutes.
Consumer Information Security Policy
The Company Consumer Information Security Policy, hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement, explains the policy applicable to the information that is collected through the Websites, received directly from you or transmitted to or from third parties.
Data ownership & sharing with third parties
Limitation of Liability
The Company or our partners are not liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use the Website or any reliance on any information contained herein. Further, the Company is not liable for any losses caused by or resulting from malicious software or codes, viruses, system failure, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission of the Website, or remote access of computer equipment by third parties. The Company is not responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of inaccurate information provided or any charges imposed by another financial institution in connection with the Company’s performance of any electronic service or pre-qualification transaction or generating multiple offers.
Use of our Services
Subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Privacy Notice, we may offer you various Services. Below are terms and conditions governing these services:
- No Guarantee of Quotes, offers, qualifications, Terms, Rates, Coverage or Services. : We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quotes, offers, qualifications fees, terms, rates, coverage or services offered or made available by Service Providers. We do not guarantee that quotes, offers, qualifications, fees, terms, rates, coverage or services offered by Service Providers are the best available.
- You Must Notify Us of a Breach. : You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password, One Time Passcode any unauthorized use of any account that you may have with us, any violation of this Agreement, or any other breach of security known to you in connection with any product or service available on our Services by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You Are Responsible for Your Financial Decisions. : We and our partners, through the Services, may provide a platform through which you can obtain information and you can find third-party service providers, such as financial institutions, credit card providers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, insurance agents, discount program representatives and other financial professionals (“Service Providers”). We do not endorse or recommend the products or services of any Service Provider, and are not an agent or advisor to you or any Service Provider. We do not validate or investigate the licensing, certification or other requirements and qualifications of Service Providers. We work with select lending partners, and we make reasonable efforts to ensure we are working with lending partners that can deliver excellent products and customer service. It is your responsibility to investigate Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that Service Providers are solely responsible for any services that they may provide to you and that we are not liable for any losses, costs, damages or claims in connection with, arising from, or related to, your use of a Service Provider’s products or services. We urge you to obtain the advice of financial advisors, insurance agents, brokers or other qualified professionals who are fully aware of your individual circumstances before you make any financial decisions. You acknowledge and agree that you rely on your own judgment and that of such advisors in selecting any products or services offered by Service Providers.
- You Do Not Pay Fees to Us for Basic Services. : Unless you are a Service Provider or order a specific service through our Services, we do not charge you a fee to use our basic Services. Our partners may pay us fees for if you accept the offers generated by the Company and agreed to proceed to process your loan request by our partners. We are not involved with and are not responsible for any fee arrangement that you may enter into with any of our partners. You acknowledge and agree to this compensation arrangement. You hereby release us of any and all losses, costs, damages or claims in connection with, arising from or related to your use of a our partner products or services, including any fees charged by our partners.
- You Acknowledge and Agree that We are Not a Lender. : We are not a financial institution, insurance provider or other Service Provider. Instead, we, through our Services, may help to connect you with Lenders that might meet your needs based on information provided by you. We do not, and will not, make any coverage or credit decision with any lender referred to you. We do not issue mortgages, consumer loans, credit cards, insurance coverage or any other financial products.
- Requests for Credit Qualifications: Our Services may give you the opportunity to find out the available credit options that include interest rates, up to amount, terms using lender pre-qualification guidelines. The pre-qualification services are only available to residents of the United States, and may not be available in all states.
We make no guarantee that you will be matched with a lender final offer if you submit a credit Request.
If you make a Credit Request, then you expressly authorize us and our partners to contact you by telephone, fax and email at the numbers and addresses provided in your Credit Request, for purposes of providing you with the information, pre-qualification offer products and services indicated in your Credit Request. You consent to receive telephone calls from lenders and us, even if the phone number that you provided on your Credit Request is on any “Do Not Call” list. You also consent to lenders and us making recorded calls to remind you of offer or application expiration or other issues in connection with your Credit Request.
You are solely responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of any services offered by us or our partners.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor our Services or any portion of our Services or for any other purpose, without our prior written permission. Additionally, you agree that you would not:
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our Services.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Services or any activities conducted on our Services;
- Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your personal information) from our Services without our prior written permission and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
Not Withstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from our Services for the sole purpose and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available search indices of the materials on our Services, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, you shall not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from our Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, You can contact Us:
- By email: email@example.com